BCD325P2 APCO Project 25 Phase I and II Handheld Scanner
- TrunkTracker V -- Tracks APCO Project 25 Phase I and II, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR systems
- 25,000 Channels
- Close Call™ RF Capture
- Temporary Lockout
- Location-Based Scanning*
- Fire Tone-Out Alert
- Band Scope
- Rapid System/Channel Number Tagging
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decoding
- Audio AGC
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Location Alerts*
- Crows-Flight Navigation*
- Backlit Display
- Dynamic Memory
- Custom Search
- 16 Character Text Tagging
- Narrowband Reception
- Key-Safe Mode
- IF Exchange
- Preemptive Trunking Priority
- 12 Service Searches: Public Safety, News, Ham Radio, Marine, Railroad, Air, CB Radio, FRS/GMRS, Racing, FM Broadcast and Special (Itinerant)
- Multi-Site System Support
- Channel Volume Offset
- PC Programming and Control (with 3rd party software, not included)
- Frequency Coverage: 25-512 MHz, 758-824 MHz, 849-869 MHz, 894-960 MHz
- Includes: Batteries, antenna USB Cable and strap, and owner’s manual
*BC-GPSK and BC-UTGC required.
If you are having problems installing the drivers, see the following general instructions (some steps might differ slightly, depending on your specific operating system).
- Download and unzip the above driver.
- Plug in the scanner using a USB cable.
- Right click on the Windows Launch icon (bottom left corner) and select "Device Manager."
- The device shows up with a yellow triangle.
- Right click on device and select "Update Driver Software."
- Select "Browse My Computer for Driver Software."
- Navigate to the folder where you have unzipped the above driver.
The driver installed and is assigned as: Uniden Serial Port (COMx)
(x) will be replaced with the actual port number.