BCD996P2 Digital APCO Project 25 Phase II Base/Mobile Scanner
- TrunkTracker V -- Includes APCO P25 Phase I and II, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR
- 25,000 Channels
- Close Call™ RF Capture
- Temporary Lockout
- Location-Based Scanning*
- Fire Tone-Out Alert
- Band Scope
- Rapid System/Channel Number Tagging
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decoding
- Audio AGC
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Location Alerts*
- Crows-Flight Navigation*
- Backlit Keypad & LCD
- Dynamic Memory
- Custom Search
- 16 Character Text Tagging
- Narrowband Reception
- Key-Safe Mode
- IF Exchange
- Preemptive Trunking Priority
- 12 Service Searches: Public Safety, News, Ham Radio, Marine, Railroad, Air, CB Radio, FRS/GMRS, Racing, FM Broadcast and Special (Itinerant)
- Multi-Site System Support
- Channel Volume Offset
- PC Programming and Control (with 3rd party software, not included)
- Frequency Coverage: 25-512 MHz, 758-824 MHz, 849-869 MHz, 894-960 MHz, 1240-1300 MHz
- Includes: AC power adapter, antenna, USB cable, DC Wiring Harness, Mounting hardware and owner’s manual
Serial Drivers for USB
If you are having problems installing the drivers, see the following general instructions (some steps might differ slightly, depending on your specific operating system).
- Download and unzip the above driver.
- Plug in the scanner using a USB cable.
- Right click on the Windows Launch icon (bottom left corner) and select "Device Manager."
- The device shows up with a yellow triangle.
- Right click on device and select "Update Driver Software."
- Select "Browse My Computer for Driver Software."
- Navigate to the folder where you have unzipped the above driver.
The driver installed and is assigned as: Uniden Serial Port (COMx)
(x) will be replaced with the actual port number.
BCD996P2 Serial Remote Commands