The different shortcut keys have different functions. For more details about each, click the heading.
- Quick keys let you enable and disable systems and channel groups (disabled systems and channel groups are ignored during scans).
- You must be in Scan mode to use Quick Keys.
- System Quick Keys (SQKs) let you enable or disable systems, sites or search ranges: just enter the SQK from the number pad. For two-digit SQKs, first press ./no then enter the two-digit SQK number.
- Group Quick Keys (GQKs) let you enable or disable channel groups inside the current system: Tap FUNCTION , then enter the GQK from the number pad.
- Startup Keys let you lock and unlock several systems, sites, and search ranges all at the same time.
- When you activate a Startup Key, the scanner unlocks all systems, sites, and search ranges that are assigned to that same Startup Key; the scanner also locks all systems, sites, and search ranges that are assigned to a different Startup Key.
- To activate a Startup Key, press & hold the number key while you power the scanner on.
- Search Keys let you quickly start one of 3 programmed searches.
- To start the search assigned to a Search Key, FUNCTION + tap that Search Key.